Interior car detailing is our most popular service because of the care and attention to detail that we provide. Here are just a few of the ways that we make it special:
- We come to you! All we need is space to work and access to an outlet.
- Our products are more natural. Our primary cleaner is our Signature Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Pure Joy.
- All of our car details include a thorough cleaning of all interior surfaces, stain removal, upholstery and carpet steaming, leather conditioning, window cleaning, floor mats, headliner, and more!
Our pricing is competitive with other professional garage-based detailing services. We offer the convenience of detailing at your home or place of work.
- Sedans & Trucks: $150
- SUV’s: $175
- Minivans & XL SUV’s (e.g. Suburban, Expedition, Yukon, Escalade, Denali, etc): $200
- +$35 charge if you are outside of our main service area (which is City of Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, West Allis, Greenfield, New Berlin, Brookfield). Our team is valuable to us and we pay them for their travel time.
- -$10/vehicle discount if we can work on multiple cars at the same time. Ask a neighbor!
Subscriptions and Discounts
We now offer a discounted subscription service! Sign up for multiple appointments for during the year to receive a lower price:
- Seasonal (Spring and Fall): 15% off
- Seasonal+ (4 car details between March-Oct): 20% off
- Multi-car discount: $10/vehicle
Q: Do I have to remove all things from the vehicle? What about car seats?
A: You can remove as much or as little as you want. Feel free to give us your vehicle as-is. We are parents, so we know how to remove car seats and reinstall them properly. As we go through the vehicle, we will separate out trash from treasure and will leave you with a bag of things for you to review that you may not want to put back in the vehicle.
Q: How long will it take?
A: Most sedans and smaller SUV’s take about 2 hours. Larger SUV’s and minivans take closer to 3 hours.
Q: How can I pay you?
A: We accept cash, check, or credit card (there is a 3% service fee for credit cards).
Q: Do you need access to water?
A: Nope! Since we only do the interior, we don’t need much water. What we need we bring with us.
Q: Do I have to be home while you detail my car?
A: Nope! But we will need your keys because there are a couple “hidden areas” that we can only clean by turning on the vehicle. Pro Tip: If you are home and have a conference call while we are working on your car, be mindful that sometimes the car will steal the bluetooth connection when we turn it on.
Q: Will my car look perfect when you’re done?
A: Great question! There are many factors that determine how well we are able to restore your vehicle. The brand of vehicle, the trim level, and the age are the three most influential factors. Some car manufacturers simply use better materials that release dirt and stains more easily. Typically the higher the trim level, the higher quality materials; the higher the quality, the better they clean up. We always do the best that we can with what we get and we can usually tell before we start how well it will clean up.