Join Team Joy
Looking for a new career? Try this on for size:
- Do you like to smile and make other people smile?
- Do you like variety each day?
- Do you like to work in small teams?
- Do you like the feeling of accomplishing a task each day?
- Do you like making something beautiful?
- Do you like to be outside on a sunny day?
- Do you like a good physical workout but don’t want to pay for a gym membership?
If this sounds good, keep on reading! You’re doing great!
Why Work for Joy Delivered
A career with Joy Delivered is not your typical day job. . .and we try very hard to keep it that way. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Family is #1. We offer flexible hours to work around your personal family situation and we do not work weeknights or weekends.
- Every day is different. We offer a wide variety of services to a broad client base. . .and you will be involved in all of it.
- Your personal development is important to us. We provide annual stipends to assist you in becoming the best version of yourself.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking to add awesome people to our growing team. We don’t have specific “roles” or “titles”. Everyone on the team participates in all of the things that we do for all of our clients. Here are just a few examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Car detailing — we get a lot of requests for this service and we do it well
- Organizing — pantries, garages, basements, closets, you name it
- Yard work — anything from light landscaping to easy weeding
- Handyman, painting, and more
- If you haven’t checked out our list of services yet, please do so.
You don’t have to be good at all of these things. That’s not what is important to us. Finding and cultivating awesome people IS important to us. Here are some of the traits that we consider valuable:
- Smiley and joyful!
- Optimistic, upbeat attitude
- Compassionate and kind
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong and healthy
- Confident and also humble
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys variety and also recurring work
- Creative problem solver
- Interested in learning new things
- Involved in continuous personal growth
- Able to work alone or with others
- Authentic and reliable
- Great with people
- Good communicator
- Open, forthright, and not dramatic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Efficient with good time management skills
- Always on time or early
- Can work during our allotted schedule (which changes seasonally)
- Clean and presentable
- Can bring something new and positive to the team
How To Apply
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, here are the next steps:
- Send us an email introducing yourself and helping us to get a feel for how you’d fit on the team.
- In the email, we’d love to hear your WHY. Understanding what drives you is important to us. If you have no idea what we’re talking about, watch this video.
- If you have a resume and want to share that, we’d love to see it. Don’t go nuts tweaking it. We just like to see the journey you’ve been on.
- Here’s where to send it: firstname.lastname@example.org