We want more awesome people to join our team. Would you like to be one of them?
- Do you like to smile and make other people smile?
- Do you like variety each day?
- Do you like to work in small teams?
- Do you like the feeling of accomplishing a task each day?
- Do you like making something beautiful?
- Do you like to be outside on a sunny day?
- Do you like a good physical workout but don’t want to pay for a gym membership?
Why Work for Joy Delivered
A career with Joy Delivered is not your typical day job. . .and we try very hard to keep it that way.
- Family is #1. We offer flexible hours to work around your personal family situation and we do not work weeknights or weekends.
- Every day is different. We offer a wide variety of services to a broad client base. . .and you will be involved in all of it.
- Your personal development is important to us. We provide annual stipends to assist you in becoming the best version of yourself.
- We don’t have specific “roles” or “titles”. Everyone on the team participates in all of the things that we do for all of our clients.
Here are some examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Car detailing — we get a lot of requests for this service and we do it well.
- Organizing — pantries, garages, basements, closets, you name it.
- Yard work — anything from light landscaping to easy weeding.
- Handyman, painting, and more.
- If you haven’t checked out our list of services yet, please do so.
- What unique gift do YOU bring to the table? All of our current services are based on things that we ENJOY and DO WELL.
You don’t have to be good at all of these things. That’s not what is important to us. Finding and cultivating people who have a passion for delivering joy to others IS important to us. Here are some of the traits that we consider valuable:
- Smiley and joyful!
- Optimistic, upbeat attitude
- Compassionate and kind
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong and healthy
- Confident and also humble
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys variety and also recurring work
- Creative problem solver
- Interested in learning new things
- Involved in continuous personal growth
- Authentic and reliable
- Good communicator
- Open, forthright, and not dramatic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Efficient with good time management skills
- Clean and presentable
- Can bring something new and positive to the team
Finally, just to get some of the nuts-and-bolts out of the way. . .a typical work schedule would be 20-30 hours per week (M-F), from approximately 8:30-2:30 each day and our “office” is everywhere in Milwaukee and the surrounding area.
How To Apply
If reading this has stirred something inside you, we want to hear from you!