Our House Detailing service is intended to compliment routine cleaning that you or your cleaning service does regularly. Think of it as that deep cleaning that you only do before your mother-in-law comes over. And hey, this service is great to combine with any of our organizing services!
Here’s how it works…
- Pick from the menu of services below.
- Determine if you have a budget.
- Text 414-409-3209 or email email@example.com to start the conversation.
House Detailing Menu
- Refrigerator clean-out. We’ll empty, clean, toss old and expired, then reoganize.
- Pantry clean-out. Same as above.
- Appliance detailing. Inside and outside of all appliances (includes fridge clean-out above).
- Cabinets & drawers. Remove items, clean inside/outside, and neatly replace items. Can be kitchen or bath.
- Baseboard and trim cleaning. Includes light switches, outlets, and door knobs.
- Fans and Light Fixtures. Excluding fragile chandeliers or fixtures higher than 10 feet.
- Knick Knack detailing. We’ll dust or wipe down all knick knacks on shelves and walls including picture frames.
- Have a need that you don’t see here? Ask!
Q: Is there anything that you don’t do?
A: Toilets. Sorry, you’re on your own for that! And in general, we don’t do other things that would be considered “routine cleaning” like dusting and vacuuming. We can refer you to awesome people to cover that stuff.
Q: How much does this cost?
A: For this service, we work on an hourly rate basis of $40 per worker.
Q: Can I get an estimate for this work?
A: We do not provide estimates for this service. We can certainly work within your budget, however. If you’re not sure whether your needs and your budget align, let’s get a conversation started about it.